Terms and Conditions
Usage Rights, Third-Party Access, Duplication, Printing, Storage
- You may only use the content of this website in electronic form or manually by downloading and storing it for your personal use.
- The purchaser is not authorized to grant access to the eBook/eMagazine, in whole or in part, to any third party, in particular, to transfer, to timeshare, or to rent out the eBook/eMagazine.
- Making the eBook/eMagazine available on the Internet or in other networks, reselling the eBook/eMagazine, and/or any use for commercial purposes is not permitted.
- Making copies, printing, and storing a backup copy of the E-book on another device is permitted for private, personal use only. This must not give rise to third-party access.
- Inclusion of the eBook/eMagazine, in whole or in part, in a purchaser’s print or online publication is not permitted.
Content Alteration, Third-Party Rights
- Barring differing compelling legal obligations, the eBook/eMagazine may not be altered by the purchaser in form or content in any way. The purchaser is not authorized to create derivative works based on the contents of the eBook/eMagazine, nor to use these contents in any way that would infringe the copyrights in this material.
- Any proprietary or copyright notices, disclaimers, digital watermarks, trademarks, onscreen notices, labels, or other marks must not be removed or suppressed from the eBook/eMagazine in any way.
- The publisher reserves the right to investigate occurrences of suspected unauthorized use or other contract violations and to take appropriate action, in particular, to deny the purchaser further access to the licensed eBooks/eMagazines, either in full or in part, temporarily or, in case of major violations, permanently.
- The publisher is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the site. This includes, but is not limited to, viruses, defects, and delays. Users do so at their own risk.